Air Conditioning Repair In Augusta, WV & The Entire Western Panhandle
From time immemorial, we humans have been finding ways to make our lives more comfortable. We've come a long way since our caveman ancestors started piling up grass & leaves; many of us now find it unbearable to endure even a single day without functional air conditioning. And with good reason! Air conditioning not only cools the air in your home, it also cuts down on the mugginess and helps you feel fresh throughout the warm months. Lucky for you, you can call Mr. Heating & Cooling for fast, efficient AC repair in Augusta, WV. We'll get your AC fixed up and back in action before you know it! Call us today at (304) 490-5555 .
The Reliable HVAC Company For All Your Air Conditioner Repair Needs
Here at Mr. Heating & Cooling, we've seen every problem with air conditioners you can imagine. That's why we're so confident in our ability to repair all types of AC units, including central air conditioning, window units, and ductless mini-splits. Our clients count on us to resolve all their air conditioner issues. Some of the most common problems we see are:
- Clogged or dirty air filters: This is the most common problem that homeowners face. Dirty air filters restrict airflow, reduce efficiency, and cause the AC to work harder than necessary.
- Refrigerant leaks: Refrigerant is a crucial component of the AC system, and a leak can result in poor cooling performance. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed by a professional.
- Faulty compressor: The compressor is responsible for circulating refrigerant through the AC system. If it fails, your AC won't be able to cool your home.
- Electrical problems: AC units have complex electrical systems that can malfunction due to wiring issues, a faulty thermostat, or a blown fuse.
- Frozen evaporator coils: When the evaporator coils freeze, your AC will blow warm air or stop working altogether. This can happen due to low refrigerant levels, restricted airflow, or a malfunctioning blower motor.
Air Conditioner Repair Experts You Can Trust
Though we'd love to live in a world where everyone can be trusted, the fact of the matter is that some businesses use less scrupulous methods than others. You don't have to worry about any of that when you partner with Mr. Heating & Cooling. Our clients will attest to the fact that we're upfront and honest with our pricing and what you can expect from our services. We do our utmost to respect your time and your home, too. We get the job done right the first time and clean up after ourselves too. Contact us today to schedule service, you'll be glad you did!
Depending on the type and complexity of the issue, AC repair times can vary greatly. Simple problems, such as a blocked filter or a small refrigerant leak, might be fixed in an hour or two. The diagnosis and repair of more complicated issues, like motor or compressor failures, could take a day or longer. When particular parts are required, the repair process may occasionally take several days to complete. The HVAC expert doing the repair is the best person to ask for an estimate from because they can give you a more precise time frame based on the particular problem.