Hot Water Heater Repair & Installation in Augusta, WV
No matter what the weather is like outside, hot water is a necessary part of living a comfortable life. We use hot water to wash dishes, take a shower, do laundry, wash our hands, and clean. That’s why it can be so frustrating when your water is coming out cold or lukewarm. When you need water heater repair in Augusta, WV or the surrounding communities, you need Mr. Heating and Cooling. We’ve got the skills, experience, and tools to handle your water heater issues and get you back in action.
Give us a call today at (304) 490-5555 to get started.
Common Water Heater Problems We Encounter
Water heaters, like any other machine, occasionally develop problems that require professional water heater repair. These issues can range from minor inconveniences to significant problems. Depending on several factors, such as the age of your unit and the severity of your problem, you may be able to repair your water heater or it might be more cost-effective to upgrade to a newer one. Our clients know they can rely on us to solve all of these problems quickly and efficiently:
- No Hot Water: This could be due to a faulty thermostat, a broken heating element, or an extinguished pilot light.
- Inadequate Hot Water: This is usually due to an undersized water heater or a faulty thermostat.
- Water Temperature Is Too Hot: This can be caused by a thermostat set too high.
- Water Leaks: These are often the result of a damaged pressure relief valve or loose plumbing connections.
- Rust-Colored Water or Bad Smell: This indicates corrosion inside the tank or bacterial infection.
- Slow Water Heater: This could be due to sediment build-up in the tank.
- Low Flow: This is often caused by a blockage in the pipes or the water heater itself.
And when it comes time to replace your hot water heater, we can help you select the best one for your needs and get it installed efficiently.
Your Partner For Water Heater Replacement & Repair in Augusta, WV
Mr. Heating and Cooling technicians proudly stand behind their work with 100% satisfaction guarantees. That means we get the job done right the first time, and we don’t stop until we’re sure you’re satisfied. We always use high-quality parts for any necessary replacements. It’s no wonder our clients recommend us so often to their friends and associates!
Give us a call today to schedule service. (304) 490-5555